Monday, January 3, 2011

What is the shelf life of small appliances??


I ask this question because apparently for my appliances the answer is 10 years!  Last week three of my main appliances that I receved as gifts when I got married just blew up practically all at the same time.  My food processor, my blender and my electric can opener all suffered an untimely (or perhaps timely) death while I was cooking last week.  My blender gave out while pureeing butternut squash soup, my food processor exhausted itself grating cheese for homemade mac and cheese and my can opener literally flew off the handle opening a can of water chestnuts when I was making chicken potstickers one night.  Now what new appliances should I buy to replace those who have passed on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.