Friday, June 3, 2011

Antipasto Pasta Salad

o
I wanted to make a pasta salad and my husband wanted me to make an antipasto so this is my compromise.  The best of both worlds!

Ingredients:

1 lb of pasta (I like curly pasta for this like fusilli, rotini etc.)
1 cup of sliced green and black olives
1 12 oz jar of roasted red peppers julienned
2 cups of pre-made italian salad dressing
1/2 lb of genoa salami cubed
1/2 lb of pepperoni cubed
1 lb of provolone cheese cubed

Preparation:

Boil pasta according to package directions, drain and put in a large bowl.  Drizzle pasta with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.  Add sliced olives and roasted red peppers to pasta and salad dressing.  Toss well to coat.  Cover and refrigerate until pasta is completely cooled.  Once cooled add cubbed meats and cheese and toss to combine.  Serve cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.