Saturday, July 2, 2011

Everyday Sisters Sharing Sundays #2

This week theme for Sharing Sundays is CHICKEN!  Who isn't always looking for a new interesting way to make chicken?  I know we always are. We can't wait to get some new chicken recipes in our repetoire!   Please post as many chicken recipes as you would like.

Our Rules:
1.  Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
2.  Please link back to our blog so others can join in the fun.
3.  Leave us a comment about what recipe you are linking up.
4. Have fun!

Now for the Featured Appetizer Recipes from last week!  The following recipes got the most page views this past week!  Thank you to everyone who linked up for our 1st Everyday Sisters Sharing Sundays

Deep Fried Ravioli from U Try it

South of the Border Bites by Cooking with Kay

Prociutto Gruyere Pinwheels by 
That Skinny Chick Can Bake!!!

Jumbo Burger Cups by
Brenda's Canadian Kitchen


Jalapeno Popper Bombs by
Piece . Love . Cooking

Baked Samosas by Gluten Free A - Z Blog

15 comments:

  1. I tried linking up a recipe but I'm not sure that your link up is working correctly as it didn't ask for a picture and there seems to be no way to view the linked recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Thank you everyone. Didn't expect to get the most view from last week's party. But that Deep Fried Ravioli sure was tasty.

    I wish I have a chicken recipe to share this week. But guess what? I can't believe I don't have one, after blogging for almost 10 months now! LOL...I even have a duck recipe, but no chicken! hm...you know what will be my on my coming up post now! hahaha...wish you a wonderful 4th of July weekend and thanks for hosting again!

    Amy
    http://utry.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that your new link is working. I entered my Oriental Chicken Salad. Thanks for hosting the hop again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Amy how is that possible??? NO CHICKEN!! Well I guess this linky party will be very helpful for you......too funny.

    Lisa, thank you for coming back....sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how exciting to be one of the featured recipes this week! I'm honored...now to hunt down a good chicken recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning,
    I linked up my Teriyaki Chicken this week. Thanks for hosting! Have a great 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just added a yummy Southwestern Cobb Salad, thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Girls! I'm back to link up my juicy Boneless Buffalo Bites. Enjoy and have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ellen ~ thank you so much for the lovely feature this week..enjoying you linky each week and appreciate all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited that my recipe was one of the tops!! I will definitely look through some of my favorite chicken recipes to post as well :)

    www.piecelovecooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Left a couple posts :) Thanks for the invite again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the invitation. I linked numbers 26, 27, 29, and 31 for you to enjoy! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the invite! I added the Mexican Chicken Salad with Chili-lime Dressing as requested, and threw in a Korean-style Chicken Noodle bowl for a bonus! lol :) I look forward to exploring your site more, as I have added it to my favorites folder. Blessings! Tonya of 4 little Fergusons

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the invite. Great theme - definitely never have enough good chicken recipes. I linked up with a few of my favorites. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting again! So excited that one of my recipe was one of the tops last week! I posted my Grilled BBQ Chicken Thighs with Jalapeno Creamed corn & my Marinated Greek Chicken Thighs with Tzatziki Sauce. I'll keep checkin' back :)
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.