Saturday, August 27, 2011

Everyday Sister's Sharing Sundays #10

This week theme for Sharing Sundays is not a type of food but a COLOR........................................RED!  We thought it would be fun to see how many recipes everyone could come up with that were RED.  So you can post any recipes that contain red items like Strawberries, Marinara Sauce, Red Peppers, Tomatoes, Raspberries, etc.  Maybe we can take the next several weeks and try to do all the colors of the rainbow?
Our Rules:
1.  Please become a follower of our blog.
2.  Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
3.  Please link back to our blog so others can join in the fun.
4.  Leave us a comment about what recipe you are linking up.
5. Have fun!

Now let's see the featured MEXICAN recipes from last week

Chicken Tequito Enchiladas by Cooking with K


Chicken Quesadillas by The Kitchen Cookie


Fire Roasted Tomato and Chicken Tortilla Soup
by Cook Lisa Cook
[IMG_7072[1].jpg]

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature! It is actually Chile Con Queso, not chicken corn queso, incase anyone was hoping for a chicken version. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I must have been combing two recipes. I'm too tired. I will fix it in the morning. Thank you for calling my attention to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting the hop and for featuring my Fire Roasted Tomato and Chicken Tortilla Soup. This week I linked up my Fig & Watermelon salad.

    Lisa~~
    Cook Lisa Cook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have linked up Strawberry Pie, Red White and Blueberry Cheese Ball, and Salsa. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature :) linked numbers 6 & 7. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ladies, hope you are having a great weekend. I linked up the easiest best pizza sauce--and it is quick. Also Strawberry Lemon Cream Cups--delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. And for stopping by EMM. As requested, I shared my Strawberries n Cream plus a couple other yummy desserts!

    Everyday Mom's Meals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for inviting me to participate.

    So many wonderful new recipes to try.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for having me over to share my fruit filled crepes! Everything looks delicious here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of the most mouth-watering parties ever - love all the recipes so far! Thank you for hosting! I am linking up my Strawberry Crostada today.
    Have a great weekend!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  11. I linked up with Simple Strawberry Tartlets and Pavlova. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the invite :) I put your party on my party page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I linked my Sunday breakfast Strawberry Yogurt Crepes. They are wonderful...and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the feature! Linked in a bunch of recipes again. Thanks so much for hosting Sharing Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your red theme! This is so FUN! I have linked up recipes, Strawberry Shortcakes and Cherry Coke Zero Cupcakes! I think it is a great with the color theme!

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.