Saturday, September 24, 2011

Everyday Sisters Sharing Sundays #14

We loved all of the delicious APPLE recipes from last week.  There are so many we want to make....thank you to everyone who linked up.  This week we are keeping with the theme of fall and want to see all of your favorite recipes using NUTS!   Almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, pine nuts.....anything is game.

Our Rules:
1.  Please become a follower of our blog.
2.  Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
3.  Please link back to our blog so others can join in the fun.
4.  Leave us a comment about what recipe you are linking up.
5. Have fun!

Now let's see the featured APPLE recipes from last week:

Homeade Apple Dumplings by Cooking with K


Upside Down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake
by The Lady Behind the Curtain
Upside-Down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake
Carmel Apple Spice by Everyday Mom's Meals















Apple Bars by The Kitchen Cookie


Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake by A Spoonful of Thyme
[Apple+Cinnamon+Cheesecake+exp+adj.jpg]

Apple Stuffed French Toast by Semi Homemade Mom

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Upside Down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake! Server is back up so you can get a pic. --Sorry-- I wish you had a button so I could proudly post it. Let me know if you get one. :) I added my Puffy Cheese Pastries and my Crisscross Apple Crowns. Thanks for hosting such a GREAT party!
    ---Sheryl---

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shared Glorious Morning Muffins and Lemon, Almond and Raisin Loaf. THANK YOU for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sharing my Burnt Sugar Almonds. I love getting my email every weekend to see what the theme is each week! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I linked up my Pecan Crusted Pork Chops with Pumpkin Butter. Perfect fall dish. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, someone mentioned getting a weekly e-mail reminder?? I would love to be on that list. I added Creole Pecan Crusted Chicken, Peanut Butter Silk Cups, and Fresh Peach Pie with an Almond Pastry Crust. Thanks for a realy fun link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring the Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake. It was totally delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I linked a Peach Pecan Upside-down Cake...enjoy!
    Thanks for continuing the linky :-)

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.