Saturday, October 1, 2011

Everyday Sisters Sharing Sundays #15

Well you knew it was coming!!!! Since it's October 2nd I think we can start with this most popular Fall ingredient so..........This week's them for Sharing Sundays is PUMPKIN! 
I really love pumpkin and you really can use it in a million different ways.  I'm excited to see what everyone will link up this week.

Our Rules:
1.  Please become a follower of our blog.
2.  Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
3.  Please link back to our blog so others can join in the fun.
4.  Leave us a comment about what recipe you are linking up.
5. Have fun!

We loved all the nut recipes from last week.  Here are a few of the highlights!

Caramel Cheesecake Bars by Carolynn's Recipe Box














Pumpkin Gingerbread with Pumpkin Spice Butter
by Baking Me













Biscoff Buttercream by Home Grown Beanes


















Chocolate PB Explosion Cookies by Crumbs and Chaos














Almond Joy Brownie Bites by Flour Me With Love




7 comments:

  1. Yum, yum, yum!! I can't wait to see all the recipes. I have to bake something pumpkin before I join up. :-) Will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Almond Joy Brownie Bites, it is greatly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a case of canned pumpkin before it's gone. I can't wait for all the good ideas to use it in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm, love pumpkin! Links 5-8 are mine. Enjoy and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have shared my Great Pumpkin Cake. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me a piece of each! This is torture to view all of these goodies. The biscoff goody in the mason jars is fantastic. I am soooo into mason jars and individual desserts. Our friends and family go gaga over them. Yum. We will have to get some pumpkin stuff going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made the pumpkin mousse cupcakes! #37. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.