Sunday, October 9, 2011

Everyday Sisters Sharing Sundays #16

Autum is finally here and the weather is getting cooler.  It's time to break out all those comforting soup, stew and chili recipes!  That is the theme this week for Sharing Sundays! SOUPS, STEWS and CHILI!  Please link up your favorite recipes to share with everyone.  I know I'm always looking for something new to make.

Our Rules:
1.  Please become a follower of our blog.
2.  Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
3.  Please link back to our blog so others can join in the fun.
4.  Leave us a comment about what recipe you are linking up.
5. Have fun!

The pumpkin recipes from last week were fantastic......Here are a few highlights!

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by The Kitchen Cookie


Pumpkin Coffee Cake by Crumbs and Chaos


Fall Harvest Pasta by Carol - Pampered Chef


Pumpkin Fluff by Everyday Mom's Meals


Can't Leave Em Alone Bars: Pumpkin Addition
by The 4 Little Fergusons


Now Let's See those SOUPS, STEWS and CHILI recipes!!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMM TRYING TO LINK UP BUT NOT SEEING THE LINKY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link is fixed! Sorry about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have shared Dove's Nest White Chili. Thanks for hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have linked up with Jackie's Chili, Two Bean Soup, and Zucchini Soup. Great theme, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ladies! I've shared one of each! Thanks for hosting - love all the comfort foods!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I linked my homemade hot fudge poured overoreo peanut butter cup cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love soups and food of this kind! Thanks for hosting and for featuring the pumpkin cinnamon rolls! I've linked 4 of my fav's. #'s 12-15

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I linked up a very easy and filling Chicken 'n' Dumplings - it has been my #1 blogpost for months now! I updated the post with new pictures because I made it last night...so, so good!!! Thanks for all of the great recipes everyone posts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.