Saturday, October 22, 2011

Everyday Sisters Sharing Sundays #18

This week's theme is ASIAN cuisine Please link up any of your favorite Asian recipes to share with everyone!!

Our Rules:
1.  Please become a follower of our blog.
2.  Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
3.  Please link back to our blog so others can join in the fun.
4.  Leave us a comment about what recipe you are linking up.
5. Have fun!

Here are a few of the featured recipes from last week!  Thank you to everyone who took the time to link up. 

Italian Style Chicken Noodle Soup by Lisa's Dinnertime Dish
IMG_0070e1
Now on to this week's recipes!!! Let's see your Asian inspired recipes!!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the lettuce wraps - thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shared Grilled Sriracha Burgers. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pound Cake - that was a nice surprise :-)

    This week I shared a Chicken Satay recipe with Peanut Dipping Sauce - very easy and kid friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Welsh Cakes and also for hosting the hop. This week I linked up my Tom Yam Ghoong.

    Lisa~~
    Cook Lisa Cook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to my favorite sisters! Today I brought Vietnamese Fried Rice, Peppered Beef & Snow Peas with Brown Rice Bake, and Korean-style Noodle Bowls. Eat up! Hugs, Tonya from 4 little Fergusons :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just one look at that delicious photograph makes me wanna jump inside the computer. Simple & delicious ....

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.