Monday, January 17, 2011

Another 10 year old kitchen tool bites the dust....

I think I was on to something about kitchen appliances/tools needing to be replaced every 10 years.  I still haven't replaced my food processor, blender or can opener and now look at this.........
My very good and expensive Henkels pairing knife (yes another wedding gift) broke clean in half the other day when I was cutting a stick of frozen butter.  Yep just butter, not a cinder block as you would've thought.  So crazy.  I thought these things had a lifetime guarantee, or is that ginzu knives?
Perhaps it's a sign from the cooking gods that I need to slow down and pace myself? Don't they know I have this blog so I have to keep cooking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.