Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cake Mix Cookies



This a great, quick and easy recipe and talk about cheap. I bought a box of cake mix for 89 cents. It makes 24 cookies. These are my kids favorite cookies right now.

Ingredients:

1 box chocolate devils food, strawberry or yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup of oil

Preparation:

Mix the ingredients until cake mix is moistened. Roll into balls and then roll balls in granulated sugar or powdered sugar and place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 12 minutes

*You can also drop them by spoonfuls if you don't want to use the sugar. They come out great this way too.

3 comments:

  1. I made these cookies over the weekend. They are quick, easy and delicious. Great to make when you need a quick dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I had my first one a few days ago.. Confetti Cake mix. delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looks great! Yours held together much better than mine did. My red pepper layer was a bit moist. Congrats on a successful challenge!
    العاب al3ab66

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.