Saturday, October 29, 2011

Everyday Sisters Sharing Sunday #19



Well we are 19 weeks in on our Sharing Sundays and we are really loving all the fantastic recipes that we've seen over the past several months.  It's like having our own little personal recipe index!  It really has been so much fun. We would love to see what themes you are interested in, hopefully something we haven't  thought of yet.  So for this week when you link up please post a comment about what kind of themes you would like to see and we will make up a schedule of themes for the next few months.  Now on to this week's theme which is SWEET and SAVORY!  Please post recipes that contain both sweet and savory ingredients. 

Our Rules:
1.  Please become a follower of our blog.
2.  Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
3.  Please link back to our blog so others can join in the fun.
4.  Leave us a comment about what recipe you are linking up.
5. Have fun!


Now here are the featured recipes from last week's Asian cuisine theme.....

Homemade Chicken Eggrolls by Angelgirlpj




Kung Pao Chicken by The Lady Behin the Curtain
Kung Pao Chicken



Fried Rice by Everyday Mom's Meals















General Tso's Chicken by A Spoonful of Thyme















Chicken Lettuce Wraps by Little Mommy Big Appetite


Next on to those delicious SWEET and SAVORY recipes.........

11 comments:

  1. I have shared Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites and Brown Sugar Smokies. I have loved your themes, the colors and categories. I would have run out of ideas long before you have! The only thing that comes to mind right now are particular ingredients like cranberry, apples, etc. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about things made with versatile pantry ingredients like crescent rolls, biscuit mix, pie crust, wonton wrappers, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg? Thanks for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! Also, thank you for featuring the lettuce wraps that I made - I'm so excited! Enjoy the pork chops that I dropped off :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring General Tso's Chicken! I appreciate your hosting each week, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosing! I'm new here, but I love a good theme party and can't wait to see what else you come up with! Hope you enjoy the Chicken Tangine and Citrus Saffron Pasta I brought over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me over :) I linked up and I'm also following you now too :) Have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore reading your blog and I love the fact that you have themes :) I am passing on the Liebster Blog Award to you - visit the link to see what to do and how to pass it on! http://littlemommybigappetite.blogspot.com/2011/10/sharing-love-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for inviting me to join! Your blog looks great. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite! I love finding new blogs and new things to try. Some future ideas are "Kid" treats, specific ingredients - like apples or chocolate, specific shapes - like tarts or bundt shapes. Enjoy and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Karen, I love the kids treat idea!

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Sisters LOVES hearing from you, please leave a comment.